hara xx
First Post 0

Hello guys! What is up what is up ~ As you can see, this is my very first post on this very new blog. I used to blog before about 3 years ago but I realized there were too many embarrassing posts I can't even glance at it anymore so I deleted it and now I'm back with a fresh new page with a fresh new post. 

So in the afternoon I was thinking of what to post and I don't know how or why it came up but I just had to blog about a Korean soloist, Ailee. She's a rookie soloist who debuted with a single called 'Heaven'. Honestly I fell in love with the song the moment I listened to it. Not only that she's beautiful, she's also amazingly talented. She has that distinctive voice you can never get tired of. Her strong vocal ability is rare for a Korean idol to have, to be honest. I really admire her. She seems to be very promising and I am her fan already.

And recently, she made a comeback with a mini-album called 'Invitation'. So currently she's promoting one of her songs from the album which is 'I will show you'. I fell in love with the song right away, yet again. I love how the song started off with a slow melody and then it became all groovy. Such a classy combination. I think I have a girl crush on her lol. 

Check her music video out below! (p.s she looks absolutely stunning!!!)